CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY, Georgia
Dillon & Vaughn, Attorneys at Law
If you have been convicted of a crime, whether a traffic offense, theft, or murder, you need a criminal defense attorney. The criminal defense attorneys at Dillon & Vaughn, located in Forsyth, Georgia, provide quality and experienced representation. Being convicted of a crime can lead to fines, probation, and sentencing; it is vital to your cases’ success to contact a criminal defense attorney immediately. Dillon & Vaughn provides criminal defense for traffic offenses, drug crimes, property crimes, assault, battery, murder, and white collar crimes, which include fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion, money laundering, and computer crimes.
- Traffic offenses – these can include tickets for mechanical violations and non-dangerous moving violations. These offenses can be misdemeanors or felonies and can include fines, loss of driving license, and imprisonment.
- Drug crimes – if you’ve been convicted of drug possession, drug trafficking, or the manufacturing of drugs, you should immediately seek the counsel of a criminal defense attorney. Cocaine and marijuana are restricted drugs at the federal and state level and the penalty for distribution, manufacturing, cultivation, or possession may carry severe legal ramifications.
- Property crimes – these crimes include theft, burglary, or robbery and reference the taking of someone’s possession without their approval. Theft is broad in meaning and can carry multiple levels of legal punishment.
- Assault, battery, and murder – crimes against people carry multiple levels, from assault and battery to murder. The multiple offenses include where the crime occurred, who was victimized, and whether physical harm was imparted.
- White collar crimes – typically motivated by financial gain, white collar crimes include fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion, money laundering, and computer crimes.
If you have been convicted of a crime, contact a criminal defense attorney today. Visit the Contact Page of Dillon & Vaughn for a consultation.